- Personalized Support Solutions
- Technology Acquisition & Planning
- Managed Services Solutions
- Offsite Backup & Disaster Recovery
- On Demand Support
- Strategic Planning & Direction
- Hosting and Domain Name service
- Web Design & Development
- Content Management Systems / Blogs
- E-Commerce / Shopping Carts
- Web Hosting, Email & Domain Services
- SEO & SEM: optimization and marketing
- Graphic Design: logos and branding
- Business cards, brochures and ads
What Windows Server 2003 End of Support (EOS) Means to you...
Beginning July 14, 2015, customers using Windows Server 2003 will no longer receive critical updates or patch protection. Now is the time to begin discussing and planning for it's replacement before it becomes mission critical.
Not only will upgrading your legacy servers help keep you secure but there are other advantages that will impact your operations:
Latest technology, with energy-efficient hardware and cost-effective support for storage, disaster recovery, and remote access.
- Full support for new hardware that is more secure and comes with warranties for available parts and service.
- More powerful servers for improved processing and throughput for server hardware.
- Reduced server footprint, thanks to virtualization, which enables you to get more from each server and eliminate server sprawl.
- Simplified management, built on standards, helps streamline compute, storage, and networking.
Contact us today to discuss your needs/options.