- Personalized Support Solutions
- Technology Acquisition & Planning
- Managed Services Solutions
- Offsite Backup & Disaster Recovery
- On Demand Support
- Strategic Planning & Direction
- Hosting and Domain Name service
- Web Design & Development
- Content Management Systems / Blogs
- E-Commerce / Shopping Carts
- Web Hosting, Email & Domain Services
- SEO & SEM: optimization and marketing
- Graphic Design: logos and branding
- Business cards, brochures and ads
Joomla has an update expected out in approximately two weeks, coming in the form of version 3.5.
The popular premium template developer Gavick has a blog post detailing a number of the new features & changes set for release with the update. A couple are helpful as a site administrator - you can set up the site to send notification of updates by email to admins, and the categories will now show how many items they contain. But the coolest and most practical has to be the updated TinyMCE editor.
To this point, I have found the TinyMCE editor a bit lacking, even for basic needs, and have installed the popular JCE Editor. One complaint is how unfriendly inserting an image is - there's just a field to enter a URL for the file. Not very practical. The release coming will have a tab for selecting an existing image, and another tab for uploading a new one. The coolest part? You can also just drag an image right into the editor, and it will be uploaded and placed right where it's dropped. Files will go to the default images folder. Not for the neatest authors, but certainly quick and easy.